Corporate Development & M&A Manager 100%
The Corporate Development & M&A Manager is responsible for managing Farner’s end-to-end M&A process from the first meeting to completion and integration. The person reports to the Executive Chairman of Farner International and will work closely with the Group Management, Waterland advisors and other stakeholders within Farner.
Your key responsibilities
- Performing market analysis to actively map the market and drive the buy-and-build activities within the overall group strategy. Creation of agency shortlists.
- Managing the ongoing discussions and leading the different active international M&A projects. Participate in meetings with entrepreneurs and support contact and coordination with advisors and internal stakeholders.
- Developing internal bid proposal including financial model, coordinate proposal with internal stakeholders and Waterland. Manage LOI, bid and proposal process.
- Manage due diligence processes and support advisors. Carry out financial analysis and support commercial diligence. Develop integration plans with respective internal stakeholders.
- Support with the integration process of new add-on agencies.
The successful candidate has
- a strong academic track record and proven transaction and M&A work experience.
- a minimum of 4 years of work experience either within corporate finance (big four accountancy or mid-market investment bank), Corporate M&A or strategy consulting (with exposure to M&A).
- sufficient financial background to independently build a financial model.
- experience in managing projects /with multiple stakeholders and cross-boarder reach.
- the ability to be a trusted discussion partner for the owners/managers of potential add-on companies.
- native German language skills and proven negotiation skills in English.
- a high degree of flexibility for business travel as needed.
- ideally commercial and post-merger integration experience and preferably experience with private equity backed companies.
- a diverse, varied, and educational role in a vibrant agency environment that offers a lot of development potential.
- co-creation and collaboration with the Farner International Management, Farner Group Management and Waterland advisors and external partners.
- a working location in an attractive location in the heart of the city of Zurich within walking distance of the main train station and home office options.
Are you interested in joining Farner to build a leading European agency? Isabelle Mannino is looking forward to receiving your convincing online application. Only direct applications will be considered.